Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter of Mensa.
Mensa is an international society dedicated to identifying and fostering human intelligence for the benefit of humanity, encouraging research into the nature, characteristics and uses of intelligence, and providing a stimulating intellectual and social environment for its members.
Anyone may join Mensa by scoring in the top two percent on an intelligence test that has been approved by the Mensa International Supervisory Psychologist and that has been properly administered and supervised.
- Officers and Proctors: a listing
of officers and proctors including contact information.
- Contact Us: how to contact the Local
Secretary (LocSec), the Editor of the Newsletter, or the Webmaster with
your questions or comments.
- M-Ark Online: Arkansas Mensa Newsletter articles.
- Archives: a link within M-ARK
contains past newsletters and articles
- Archives: a link within M-ARK contains past newsletters and articles
- Members: A voluntary listing of many members
of Arkansas Mensa may be found here.
will tell you when and where an Arkansas Mensa meeting or event will occur.
- Any group of Mensans within the state can post their meetings there if they are a registered member of the Bulletin Board. Registration is easy.
- Submit meeting information to Local Secretary, Gerry Schulze
- Go to the Officers - Proctors
page to find out how to contact the LocSec.
- Yahoo group and Arkansas Mensa Bulletin
Boardt: has links to join the Yahoo e-group arkmensa or our very own
- You can visit with others online in the Yahoo group or in the Chat area.
- The Yahoo group site contains pictures, links, polls, poems, stories, and other wondrous things too numerous to mention here!
- In the Bulletin Board we have more control over things.
- In the BB we have public and private areas. Members can have their own forum to talk about whatever they are interested in.
- The Calendar is located in the BB. Members can post any event they want to that is related or of interest to Arkansas Mensa.
- You are more likely to find the most updated information on the
Bulletin Board or in the Arkmensa Yahoo group.
- What's New: has a list of the most recent
changes to this website.
- Links: Here you will find links suggested by members of Arkansas Mensa. This page will grow over time.